Saturday 27 December 2014

How to make money playing video games.

             HOW TO MAKE MONEY PLAYING VIDEO GAMES.

I am skeptical at first on how I can earn money playing games until I saw a proof with one of my friends. My believe is that no millionaire have only one source of income. With G2A, a game website, my dream came to reality.

There are many ways you can explore, but, depends on what you like. Playing video games from home and making money is easy. Let me show you few examples and I believe you find it interesting.

1.Make Money As Video Tester: Large video games companies like G2A employ game testers, whose job it is to test games in development and report problems they find. Game testing has been referred to as "play testing" and been glamorized in the past and it is easy to picture a life of playing unreleased video games before anyone else gets to, only occasionally encountering bugs that you'll need report.

2.Writing About Games : The web is full of video games websites with advertising on them and many of them pay their writers. If you are a decent writer with a good base of knowledge, you can try writing for one of these sites. Websites need reviews, news and everything else people want to read about video games.

3.Making Money with "Promotion Codes" : This is my best area and I am happy with the best deal I got with G2A. I made cool money creating Promotion codes.
How?
Follow This 2 Steps.

1.Go to the website through this link:
     http://www.g2a.com/r/lucky-games.

2.On the top corner of the website, click on "G2A Goldmine Earn Real Money with Us"
    and get started.
Best of Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment